Thursday 12 November 2015

BECCA COSMETICS AT LUXOLA.COM

Hello Junkies,

Even today is Friday 13th (SG Time), this is the best day ever for my SG Junkies as Luxola.com have launched the most talk about brand which produces Champagne Pop with Jaclyn Hill. That is (DRUM ROLL!!):

Now my SG Junkies will be able to purchase their newest product which is Afterglow, Backlight Priming Filter and the very famous and always sold out Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill.





Im in love with their highlighter that I have purchase each one of them.. I admit that highlighters is my thing as I love my skin to be glowing.. I guarantee you that I am going to have a backup of the Champagne Glow and even try the Ever Matte Primer.

I am hoping my Junkies from Malaysia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Philippines and New Zealand are able to get their hands on Becca as I am pretty sure that Luxola are able to send Becca products to the mention Countries.

Psst!! Sometime Luxola is having a 30%-40% sale.. That is even the best time to get this!!

SO LET US ASIAN SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment