Monday 2 November 2015

SEPHORA VIB SALE LIST AND RECOMMENDATIONS!!

Hello Junkies,

As many of you know that the VIB Rouge and VIB sale is just around the corner and if you still not sure what to purchase from the sale?? I am here to share with you what are the items that is on my list and recommendations..







 
1) Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact in HIGHLIGHT 01
2) Elizabeth And James Nirvana in White 1.7ml
3) Sephora Favorites Lashstack
4) SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Blush Palette
5) Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Rebel Rose
6) Benefits Its Potent Eye Cream
7) Becca Champagne Glow
8) Tarte Holidaze 2015 Collection

This is the few of my list and recommendation that you Junkies should consider during the upcoming sale. I am getting ready for my list for the weekends. So Junkies, what do you have on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment