Tuesday 15 March 2016

TOO FACED PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!!

Hello Junkies,

First of all, let me apologies for not updating my blog for quite a while.. I have been very busy lately with all of the classes to attend and also work. Secondly, Im Engaged and Thirdly, Im back to do more blog for my Junkies!!!

Have you all heard about Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette?? When I heard about it, my mind is thinking of food.. :) But when I look at the packaging, it is so freaking cute.. This is the latest palette that Too Faced released at their website and also exclusive to Ulta only. I bought mine through Shop and Box Anne as she knows that I would love this palette even without seeing the colours inside.

 
Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly

This palette was inspire by one of the colour in The Too Faced Semi Chocolate which is Peanut Butter. Everyone was raving about it until Too Faced heard our feedback and they do this Limited Edition just for us.  When the palette were launched exclusive to Ulta online, it was sold out within 1 week. This was crazy seriously. Everyone is waiting for the palette to be available back online and in stores. Looking at the colours now, it is soo pigmented, soft, smooth, blends well and I think I will not regret getting this palette. Furthermore, the palette is small, the colours are beautiful and it is travel friendly.

Peanut Butter & Jelly Eye Shadow Palette | $36.00

  • Spread the Love - Medium peach with gold sparkle
  • Peanut Butter - Matte medium orange brown
  • Peanut Butter Cup - Metallic golden bronze with gold sparkle
  • Bananas - Soft peach gold with fine gold shimmer
  • Peanut Brittle - Metallic burnt orange
  • Jammin’ - Dark chocolate with golden sparkle
  • Extra Creamy - Matte creamy beige
  • Jelly - Vibrant orchid
  • Nuts About U - Matte brown with red
With that price and colours, I think and recommend my Junkie to buy this as I promise you wont regret it. This palette have already launch in Ulta Stores and it is back in store on Ulta website and Too Faced website as well.. So what are you waiting for? Go and grab this before its gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment