Thursday 17 March 2016

JACLYN HILL FAVOURITE PALETTE!!

Hello Junkies,
 
I know this palette is quite old but I think this is one of my favourite eye shadow palette from Morphe. I know that this palette is sold out at their website but I was able to get it through Shop and Box. If you are in US, you can get this at their Morphe Store in Burbank.
 
This palette was meant to be Jaclyn favorites eye shadow from morphe and she really did a good job in this. I love the colours in this palette and I did not regret getting this. I did some swatches and use this palette so many times. I'm hoping that I will not hit pan on any of the eye shadows. :(
   
 
Let me tell you more about this baby!! This palette is a very beautiful combination of neutral and wearable “pop-of-color” shades that are highly pigmented and smooth to the touch. This is my first introduction to Morphe eye shadows and I’m highly impressed. I love finding alternatives to high-end products and these shadows are rivaling some of my long-time favorites. 
 


The palette comes with 28 quarter sized pans and you will get is a great mix of mostly warm-toned and some cool-toned shadows with an array of finishes from shimmer, to satin, to matte, and metallic. If you only owned this eye shadow palette you’d be pretty set when creating everyday looks to more dramatic ones; It’s that wonderfully curated.


If you are unable to get this palette, they are sold individually on their website for $2 a pan. You will be able to customize and make your own palette but the price will be doubles.

Junkies, you will not regret if you are able to get this. Every eye shadow are so pigmented and importantly there is no fall out from it. So what are you waiting for? Go and grab it on Shop and Box or the Morphe Store.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment