Sunday 5 March 2017

ABH x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit

Hi Junkies,

I have been seeing alot of news in Instagram that ABH and Nicole Guerriero is coming out with a highlighter palette. I was thinking twice whether should i get it or not. So I start to look for swatches and also youtuber reviews, I told myself to grab it before I regret it. The reviews are all positive and thats why im getting it. Furthermore, Nicole is one of my favourite youtubers and i have to support her..





 
 
Just by the look of the packaging, you know you need it. The shades are very pretty.. All of the shades does suit alot of skin tone. From Fair - Medium, you can use Kitty Kat, Forever Young and Forever Lit. From Tan Medium - Dark, you can use Day Dream, Glo Getter and 143. The swatches just killing it.
 
As lm living in Singapore and Sephora SG does not carry any ABH items (I WISH THEY HAD IT), I bought mine from Shop and Box. The shopper over there help me to purchase it and im so happy that they are able to get it before it was sold out when Sephora launched this highlighter in their App for 48 hours only.
 
I also see reviews that some of them received a broken pan. Im not sure how does Sephora US packed them but with only tissues and the courier guy is very rough of coz we will received a broken palette. Im hoping that my palette wont be broken as i wont be able to get a refund or do any exchange of it.
 
I cannot wait for mine to arrive very soon. Im still waiting for some orders to come in. I even order the ABH A23 brush as i know that it is good for hightlighters.
 
So junkies, are you getting this??
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment