Monday 19 October 2015

HELLO!! LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF..

Hello Junkies,

“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.”
Marilyn Monroe

This will be my first blog. I always do makeup reviews on my instagram account (beautybynmd) and now I would like to expand myself to do a written blog so that I can write more on the products that I am reviewing on.

But first let me introduce you to myself:

My name is Norra and I am 28 this year (Actually not yet still need to wait till November).. I am from Singapore. My passion is MAKEUP!! I fall in love with makeup when I was 16 years old. At that time, I can only use eyeliner and lip balm as my school does not allow any makeup on our faces.

10 years later down the road, I been buying makeup like no one business. I was introduce to 2 forwarders which is VPOST/COMGATEWAY. They are my life saver. They shipped out all my Sephora, Colourpop, Drugstore items to me. My paypal account even told me that I have spend nearly $9000 in just 2 years.. This is the problem when you are a makeup junkie.

In Nov 2014, I was able to save up and went to New York City. It was a dream come true as I really wanted to go to Sephora Store over in the US. I was in my dreamland when every streets I go, there will be a Sephora store. The one that I was amazed is at Sephora Time Square. It was so huge that I spend 3 hours in there.. I was able to pickup all the brands 2014 Holiday Collections and yes as usual my bill was about $3000 just for makeup.

After the US trip, I was thinking what should I do with all the makeup? Suddenly, my mind is thinking let me do a review on all of this. I love to help my other makeup junkie so that they will know whether will the items be suitable to them. So from there, I open up an instagram account for all my reviews and the rest is history.....

I will be doing swatches in my blog on the items that I have bought. I am just looking forward to share my thoughts with my junkies about makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment