Tuesday 20 October 2015

URBAN DECAY X GWEN STEFANI EYESHADOW PALETTE

Hello Junkies,

“Makeup is art, beauty is science.”
Khalid Masood


Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
 
LET US TAKE THE MOMENT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL PALETTE. (Angels Singing!!)
 
UD team up with the gorgeous Gwen Stefani to release this masterpiece. It contains 15 eyeshadows and as usual it is Limited Edition. This palette will be released on 22 Nov 2015 on UD, Sephora US and Ulta website. I will definitely getting this for my birthday gift.
 
The packaging is so sleek and the best part is that she came out with all the eye shadow names.
 
  • Blonde
  • Bathwater
  • Skimp
  • Steady
  • Punk
  • Baby
  • Anaheim
  • Stark
  • Zone
  • Serious
  • Pop
  • Harajuku
  • Danger
  • 1987
  • Blackout

  • GWEN!! Thank you for teaming up with UD on this palette. I gurantee you that this will sold out like pancakes once it is released.

    BTW I love you Gwen!!
     
    I will update you again once I have more information on this palette.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment