Tuesday 20 October 2015

SEPHORA US EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION SALE

Hello Junkies,

“Makeup is the universe, beauty is time.”
Khalid Masood

SEPHORA SEPHORA SEPHORA!!!

Who doesn't love Sephora!! Now Sephora US is having their Employee Appreciation Sale for 20% off. For this sale, you will need to have a code from the employees and it is one time use for online purchase only. I got mine from instagram. Thank you Sephora girls/guys who is so kind to share with me your code. This is a good time for me to grab all of the brands 2015 holiday collection. It is way more cheaper to purchase items from US than buying it in local Sephora stores.

Have you seen all the brands new Holiday Collection. The one that I fall in love is from Tarte. Yes I bought all of this. This is the best holidays palettes that I ever seen.. The packaging is soooo beautiful.. It look so fancy.. Seriously!! I cannot wait for shopandbox to deliver my items. What I purchase from Tarte is their Eye shadow Light of the Party gift set (US$59), Tarte Bling it On Blush Palette (US$44) and Tarte Stroke Of Midnight Brush Set (US$44).


The one that I am patiently waiting for is Becca new Holiday Collection Exclusive to Sephora!! This baby will be launch on the 27 Oct (US) and 28 Oct (SG) on Sephora US Website. It is called Champagne Glow. It contains 3 of their best seller highlight which Pearl, Champagne Pop (Jaclyn Hill) and Blushed Copper. I do have Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop and I love it.. It is my Holy grail highlighter now.



I always wanted to own Becca Blush in Flowerchild as this was recommended by so many you tuber. It is quite expensive for a small blush and recently Becca just launch their Holiday Collection Exclusive to Ulta. It is call Afterglow. For this palette, it contains 3 highlight and 2 blush which is Moonstone, Rose gold, Topez, Wildhoney and Flowerchild. Once it was launch, I directly message my boxer from shopandbox and ask her to help me to purchase this beautiful baby.. :p

Too bad that SG do not carried Becca products. Their highlighters are the best so far. Hope in few years time, Sephora SG will be coming out with a lot of newer brands that US is having. Pray hard Junkies!!

I keep on counting down with my boxer for the Champagne Glow palette which will be launching next week. So Junkies, once I have received all of my Sephora/Ulta orders, I will definitely doing swatches in my blog. Do stay tune for it!!

BTW Happy shopping junkies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment