Monday 26 October 2015

VIB ROUGE SALE FROM 6 - 9 NOV 2015

Hello Junkies,

Have my Junkies put all of your wish list in yet as the Mega Sale for Sephora US is coming very soon. It will be on 6 - 9 Nov 2015. YASSS!! 20% off all in-store and online purchase. Not only that, you will be able to get a free mini tote with any in-store purchase.

Last year, the tote bag was big and cute as there is a lipstick on it but this year it seem a little bit smaller and the usual black and white strips with gold on top.
I consider this purchase as my birthday gift. I still have quite a few more items to purchase. Thanks to my boxer Anne from ShopandBox who helped me to purchase all of it and was able to get me the tote bag as well when the sale started.
 
By the way Junkies, in a few more hours Becca Champagne Glow is launching at 12pm PST. It will be 3am SG Time. As I am unable to purchase Sephora item anymore, Im letting Anne to help me to get it. I will be reminding her about this for sure.. Hahahha..
 
Don't forget to get it Junkies. As I heard that Becca will only be having 80,000 pieces only. So stick your butt on the computer by 11.58am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment