Sunday 25 October 2015

SHOP AND BOX REVIEW & EXPERIENCE!!

Hello Junkies,

As you junkies know that Sephora.com are unable to send their items using Vpost/Comgateway address. It is because a lot of us junkies are using the same address.. When I get to know about it, I got piss off. Now Sephora is getting more strict with their services. :(

But as a junkies, we love to shop especially MAKEUP. Unfortunately, some of the items or products that we want are no available at our local Sephora or Drugstore stores. For example: KVD, Hourglass, Becca, Ciate Cosmetics and many more. Or sometime when you saw the item that you like but they do not accept international card (e.g Ulta), you will get frustrated but now I have this new forwarders who will be able to help us purchase the items that we wanted around the world.

Let me introduce you Junkies to Shopandbox. I have use them about 5 times and I am very happy with them. They are willing to go the extra mile just to make you happy.

How Does ShopandBox Works?


First thing you need to create an account. Once that’s done you get to create your wishlist. You go to Sephora, or whatever site you want to order off, find your products and add them in. You simply link the URL, write the cost, and add your quantity. There’s also an option to add photos and a few other things but I don’t think I could be bothered doing that. When your wishlist is complete you will get emailed from your ‘boxer’ Your boxer is the person who orders your things and chats with you the whole way through the process.

Mine was Anne (Instagram: anne_shopusa) and she was very helpful and always replied quickly to my questions. Not only she is my boxer but she is my makeup junkies too. We will talk about makeup, promos, coupons all day long. She even will go through the items and check if they’re available, and have a look at things like spending an extra $10 or so on a certain site and getting free shipping, or suggesting another site to buy from that’s faster etc.

Order Confirmed

Your Boxer will confirm your order and you will also confirm your order by clicking 'Buy my stuff!' You will then pay for Invoice #1 (cost of item + domestic shipping + paypal fees). Your Boxer will receive your shopping and can consolidate your items into one box at no extra cost! Once your Boxer has received all your items, you will receive an email informing you that all items have arrived and you can then choose your preferred shipping method


Your Box Is Here!!


Pay for your international shipping and also 10% - 14% for ShopandBox service fee. Your Boxer will send your box to you with the tracking details. This will usually took about 2-3days to reach you via DHL.

This is their rate:
3 day (500g) DHL shipping from the US to -
Australia: 19 USD
Singapore / HK / Malaysia: 15 USD
USPS Shipping from the US to countries like UK, Sweden, Denmark starts at 18 USD for snail mail.

Review your Boxer

Once you have received and enjoy your box, don't forget to give your boxer rate and review for their service.





My experience with them is great. Anne even give me some samples and sometime she even ask me what samples do I want. She is so nice and sweet boxer. Now I still have a lot of items at Anne place and she will shipped them out to SG once my Champagne Glow palette is at her hands.. :)

So Junkies, now you can try ShopandBox. It is the best way for us to get US items.. Let me know once you have tried it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment