Friday 23 October 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN FOUNDATION!!

Hello Junkies,

This foundation have been in the market for quite a long time and I have been debiting to get this as it is very expensive in SG (SG$62). So yesterday at Sephora ION, I splurge on this foundation.. Luckily, there is 20% sale for Sephora storewide. This is my first purchase for UD foundation. I am an oily girl. I am trying my luck to see whether this is a good foundation for combo to oily skin girls.

UD NAKED SKIN FOUNDATION (SHADE 3.0)

UD promised that this is a weightless foundation that will give you the flawless finish and it will blur out all the imperfection on our skin. It is "Oil Free", "Paraben Free", "Fragrances Free" and a lot of great nourishing ingredient. It is Light to Medium coverage and it will not caked up if you apply too much.

But first let us talk about the packaging.. It is beautiful.. It is in a glass tube with metal cap and also comes with a PUMP. Doesn't it look very sleek when you put it at your vanity.. Hehehe.. Just be careful!! Do not drop it.. It will break.. Seriously..

At 7.00am, i use the beauty blender to blend the foundation to my face and it really make your skin flawless.. It is like your skin but better. The only thing that i do not like is that it smell a little bit chemically but it will fade away once you have apply it on your skin. It did cover up my acne scar and it is very lightweight.

By 12.00pm, the foundation clog on the side of my nose but the rest of the foundation is okay!! I touch up with some powder as I look kinda oily.. 

By 6.oopm, the foundation is still looking flawless.. I did not touchup after that as im loving how it look.

By 10.00pm, Checking in the mirror and i look like an oily mess but still the foundation looking good.. It did not clog on my side of the nose anymore but there is one tiny pimple came out but i dont mind about that.. Hehehehe

My rate for this foundation is 7/10..  

No comments:

Post a Comment