Wednesday 21 October 2015

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!! OH MY HIGHLIGHTERS!!

Hello Junkies,

“Makeup can help you capture a moment”
Carine Roitfeld

Recently a lot of brands is coming out with their holiday collection. Sephora is having 20% storewide sale, I have coupon for Ulta 20% sale and as a makeup junkie, I keep on buying it.

I cannot resist the temptation when I heard Sale!! It is my weakest link.. Hehehe.. Let me show you what are the highlighter that I have purchase this few weeks.


 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter in So Hollywood

Ahhh.. I have this and used it and I love it. So Hollywood had good color payoff that was mostly opaque but could be applied with a lighter hand for sheerer coverage or blended out for less intense color/finish. It has a high-shine finish that looks nearly metallic on the skin, so this is a formula best suited for someone who likes a bold highlight. This highlight will give you the glow that you need. This is one of the best highlighters I have that i use it like hell..

3ce Marble Highlighter in #Bling Peach
 
3ce was having an event at ION on 16 Oct 2015 as Sephora SG will be carrying their product in all Sephora stores. I was there at the event looking around, eating the Korean chicken and this highlight caught my eyes. I swatch at my hand and I fall deeply in love with it.. It is more on a peach tone and I do not have it in my collection. So yesterday there is a Sephora SG 20% sale (Only for Black card member) and there it was at the back of the store, it was calling out my name. I went to 3ce section and I am telling myself that this baby is coming home with me. I swatch it again on my hand and my face was priceless, I grab it put it in my bag and made payment. The actual price is SG$24 after discount it is SG$19.20. I will do more review on this baby in the future and let you junkies know whether it is worth it or not to purchase this.

 MAC Oh Darling! In Extra Dimension Skinfinish (Holiday Collection)
 
Oh Darling.. Why are you so beautiful!! You are a dupe to Whisper of Guilt. I love the packaging, I love the swatches and I love this highlighter. I did do swatches at Tang Vivo as they have released it yesterday and Im telling you junkies to go and purchase this.. This highlighter is so soft and smooth until to the extend that I want a back up for this. Oh yaa, Junkies this is Limited Edition so better grab it now. I purchase mine through Shopandbox and my boxer is waiting for a few of my items before she can send it to SG.. Once my Oh Darling have come to me, I will be doing more swatches and reviews.
 
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
 
This highlighter was the most hype about. When it was launch, they were sold out in less than 3 hours in Sephora US website. This is Jaclyn Hill baby Champagne Pop. I was one of them who waiting for the launch and I did managed to grab 1 before it is sold out. This light, warm and shimmery peachy golden powder which is suitable for all skin tones. It is so soft and it really blend so well on the cheeks. The glow on your cheeks can make the UFO stop by earth.. :p This is my number 1 highlight in my list. Thank you Jaclyn for making this highlight. I will give this 2 thumbs up.



So Junkies, let me know which one is your favourite and number 1 highlighter. I would like to know and maybe I will purchase it too.. Hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment