Tuesday 20 October 2015

SEPHORA SALE FROM 21 - 24 OCTOBER 2015

Hello Junkies..

“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
Yves Saint-Laurent

Guess what!! Sephora SG is having sale starting from tomorrow till 24th Oct. Too bad that the holiday collection is still not out yet but I do have a lot in mind to purchase for tomorrow event. The sale is for Black Card member Only.

I know I just order quite a few (I meant ALOT) of items from Sephora US as they are having their Employee Appreciation discount. This is the items that is still pending as Im not sure whether should I purchase in Sephora Msia or Jakarta.


I will guarantee you that the list will be longer once I have step in Sephora. Maybe I will be going to Sephora ION as I wanted to see whether the MAC new collection is out yet? Have you junkies see them? I am in love with it as it is PURPLE!!

My Makeup List: -__-

- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Love hangover
- Too Faced Bronzer Wardrobe
- MUFE Ultra HD Foundation
- UD Naked Skin Foundation
- Perfumes (Still consider to get the rollerball or the bottle)
- Beauty Blender Liquid Cleanser
- MAC latest Collection
- Laura Mercier Loose Powder
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide

I am praying hard and hoping that the Holiday Collections are out tomorrow so that I can get my hands on the Too Faced Lipstick set. I will do reviews on my blog for the items that I have purchase. Do stay tune for that.

So for now my junkies, let us go shopping and enjoy our time until the sale ended..

No comments:

Post a Comment